All references within this policy to "we", "us" "our" 1-2-Let, 1-4-Sale refer to 1-2-Let Ltd,
registration no SC202900 with registered address at registered office address:104 bellgrove Street,
Glasgow G31 1AA. 1-2-let Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, reference number:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By using our website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site if you do not agree
to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
If you do not agree to any changes which we have made, you should stop accessing the Site immediately
USE OF THE WEBSITE
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public,
or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal,
non-commercial use. Any other use of its content requires the prior written permission of 1-2-Let Lettings & Sales Ltd.
4. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes. You undertake:
A. Not to use the material for any unlawful purpose.
B. That you shall not make any use of the Site so that the Site is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the functionality of the Site is in any way impaired.
C. Not to use the Site for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
D. Not to use the Site in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality).
E. That you shall not use the Site to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without our prior written consent.
F. That in the event that you may have any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of the use of the Site you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to us.
5. Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to 1-2-Let Lettings & Sales Ltd. its products and services (or to third party products and services),
is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law,
including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will 1-2-Let Lettings & Sales Ltd. be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
7. 1-2-Let Lettings & Sales Ltd. does not warrant that functions contained in website content will be uninterrupted or error free,
that defects will be corrected, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
8. Any websites to which you link through www.1-2-let.co.uk (including, without limitation,
any web site provided by a third party but co-branded web site) are independent of the Site and we have no control over them and accept no liability
in respect of your use or inability to use them or any of the content of such web sites.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on our website then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective,
then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive,
remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. We reserve the right to at any time and our sole discretion, change these Terms and Conditions of Use,
including our Privacy and Cookies Policy, with or without notice to the user.
Any such change will be effective immediately upon public posting.
Your continued use of service and this site following any such change constitutes your acceptance of these modified terms.