1 Bedroom Property
Cumbernauld Road, E-Dennistoun
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this top floor tenement flat in a traditional tenement block in Dennistoun to the East of Glasgow. This particular property will suit a multitude of buyers from a single person or a couple to the discerning buy to let investor. This property has been let previously and was much in demand achieving rent of around £500.00pcm and above. As such it would make an excellent addition to a landlord's portfolio.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower and ample cupboard space . The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, communal garden and street parking.
LOUNGE - Spacious lounge with large bay windows to the rear gifting the room with natural light.
KITCHEN - This fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base mounted units with appliances that include stainless steel sink, plumbed for an automatic washing machine and a fridge freezer. The kitchen is internal from the hall way. White goods may be included in the sale.
BEDROOM 1 - The double bedroom overlooks the front of the building with large windows providing lots of light and benefits from neutral décor.
BATHROOM - This family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin. It further benefits from tiling and windows to the rear allowing natural light into the room.
GARDENS - Communal garden to the rear
LOCATION - This property is set in a popular location, between Alexandra Parade and Edinburgh Road and is only a short drive to Glasgow city centre where there is a wide array of designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located close to and is convenient for access to Alexandra Park, The Forge retail park and other local amenities, Alexandra Parade and Duke Street railway stations are with walking distance of the flat with various bus routes passing the front door.
The surrounding area plays host to a quantity of delightful bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres plus universities, hospitals and fitness clubs. Access to the motorway network system can be found within an easy commute of the property. Perfect location for those working within City Park or the Royal Infirmary.
The property is ideally located for a variety of schools and nurseries enabling schooling for all ages. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access to all surrounding areas and the city centre. Conveniently located for access to the motorways going east and west. The property is ideal for people working in or around the city centre or East end of Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report Valuation £78,000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
- Traditional top floor flat
- Spacious rooms
- High ceilings
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Double glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure door entry system
- Communal Gardens
- On road parking
The status of this property is: N/a.
Are you interested in this property? Click the button below to send an enquiry.