1 Bedroom Property
Dalmarnock Road, Dalmarnock
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this pleasant 2nd floor 1 bedroomed flat in a sandstone block located in Dalmarnock to the East of Glasgow and close to Rutherglen town centre. This particular property will suit a multitude of buyers from a single person, first time buyer to the discerning buy to let invest
This generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Rectangular lounge, fitted kitchen, 1 double bedroom, fitted family bathroom with shower . The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, recently fitted carpets, modern decor throughout, communal rear garden and street parking.
LOUNGE - Good sized lounge with large windows to front gifting the room with natural light. Modern decor and carpets.
KITCHEN - This internal fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base mounted units in a modern white design with appliances that include stainless steel sink, plumbed for an automatic washing machine and a fridge freezer. White goods may be included in thelen sale.
BEDROOM 1 - This spacious double bedroom to the front of the building with large windows providing lots of light and benefits from modern carpeting , fitted wardrobes and neutral décor.
BATHROOM - This family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising bath with hand shower and instant shower, WC, wash hand basin. It further benefits tiling and windows to the front allowing natural light into the room.
GARDENS - Large well kept communal garden area to the rear
LOCATION - This property is set in a pleasant and private location. The property is located on the main main road between the East of Glasgow and Rutherglen The property is only a short drive to Rutherglen town centre and a little further to Glasgow city centre where there is a wide array of designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located close to the new Dalmarnock Village and is convenient for access to The Emirates Arena, Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome and Celtic football ground. Ideally located for a variety of schools and nurseries enabling schooling for all ages. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access into Rutherglen town centre and the city centre and surrounding areas. A short distance from Dalmarnock railway station and conveniently located for access to the motorways going east and west. The property is ideal for people working in or around Rutherglen or Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report Valuation £47,000.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
Edit | Delete
- 2nd floor flat
- Good sized rooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Shower and bath
- Carpets in lounge and bedroom
- White goods can be included in the sale
- Secure door entry system
- Communal garden
- Street parking
The status of this property is: N/a.