1 Bedroom Property
London Road, Parkhead
Full Description1-4-sale is pleased to present to the open market this top floor studio flat in a traditional tenement block in Parkhead in the East End of Glasgow. This particular property will suit buyers from a single person to a buy to let investor. This property has been let previously and was much in demand. As such it will make an excellent addition to a landlord's portfolio.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Spacious lounge/kitchen/bedroom, shower room with shower cubicle. The property further benefits from a gas supply (although not currently connected), double glazing, communal garden and street parking.
LOUNGE AREA - Spacious lounge with windows to front gifting the room with natural light.
KITCHEN AREA - This fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base mounted units with appliances that include stainless steel sink, automatic washing machine and a fridge. The kitchen area is to right of the seating and sleeping area. White goods can be included in the sale agreement
BEDROOM AREA - The sleeping area is in the alcove to the rear of the main room with a wardrobe to the foot of the bed. r.
SHOWER-ROOM - The shower room is located to the left of the front door accessed via the inner hall and is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin.
GARDENS - Communal garden to the rear
LOCATION - This property is set in a popular location on London Road and is only a short drive to Glasgow city centre where there is a wide array of designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located close to and is convenient for access to the Sir Chris Hoy velodrome, the Emirates arena, the Forge retail parks Glasgow Green. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access to all surrounding areas and the city centre. Conveniently located for access to the motorways going east and west. Bridgeton Railway station and Dalmarnock railway station are only a short walk from the property allowing further ease of access to the city and surrounding areas. The property is ideal for people working in or around the city centre or East end of Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report Valuation £38,000. home report available on request
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
Edit | Delete
- Traditional tenement flat
- Spacious rooms
- Studio flat with kitchen off bed and lounge area
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- Gas supply to flat for future use
- Instant shower in shower cubicle
- Secure door entry
- Street parking
- Ideal flat for letting
The status of this property is: N/a.
Are you interested in this property? Click the button below to send an enquiry.