1 Bedroom Property
Milnbank Street, Dennistoun
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this main door, one bedroom flat in a traditional tenement block, in a superb location off Alexandra Parade, Dennistoun.. This particular property will suit a multitude of buyers from a single person or couple to the discerning buy to let investor.
The accommodation comprises: Open plan lounge/kitchen with recess for desk or dining area, , one spacious double bedroom, and shower room. The property further benefits from electric heating, triple glazing, main door entry and on street parking. As the there is only one step to access the flat this would be an ideal property for parties requiring easy access.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN - Lounge with recess situated to the front of the building with triple glazed window over looking the street providing the room with natural light . The recess is sufficiently large to be used as a dining area or a small study.The kitchen area is located to the front of the lounge with some wall and base mounted units with appliances that include stainless steel sink and draining board, automatic washing machine, cooker and fridge . White goods may be included in the sale.
BEDROOM - This double bedroom to the rear of the property benefits from large triple glazed windows providing lots of light and with neutral décor.
SHOWER-ROOM - This modern shower room is fitted with a three -piece suite comprising shower cubicle with instant shower, WC, wash hand basin and towel rail.
There is a gas supply to the flat with a meter allowing for the easy addition of a gas boiler and radiators and a gas cooker.
LOCATION - This property is set in a popular location, just off Alexandra Parade and within walking distance to Glasgow city centre where there is a wide array of high street and designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located close to and is convenient for access to Alexandra Park, Duke Street and Alexandra Park railway station, various retail parks, The Royal Infirmary, The Emirates Arena and Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access to all surrounding areas and the city centre. A short distance from 3 railway stations and conveniently located for access to the motorways going east and west. The property is ideal for people working in or around the city centre or East end of Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Early viewing is highly recommended..
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report Valuation £70,000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYEES OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
- Ground floor flat
- Main door to the street
- Easy access
- Electric heating
- Triple glazing
- Smoke alarms
- Instant shower
- Street parking
- Ideal addition to a landlords portfolio
The status of this property is: N/a.