3 Bedroom Property
Shawwood Crescent, Newton Mearns
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this rarely available well presented, modern end terraced house in prime location within Newton Mearns. It is situated within a child friendly cul de sac setting and within the catchment area for Mearns Castle High School, Kirkhill Primary, Hazeldene Nursery, St Ninian's High School, St Clare's Primary Schools. This particular property will suit a multitude of buyers from first time buyers, to a modern family to the discerning buy to let investor.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Spacious. lounge, dining room or 2nd reception room, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and gardens. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, modern décor, laminate flooring and new carpets. Private parking comprises a double driveway and garage to the rear with entrance via the rear garden and secluded front garden with entrance to the lounge.
LOUNGE - Spacious lounge and large windows to front gifting the room with natural light and a delightful view over the garden and countryside. The lounge has laminate flooring, modern decor, feature fireplace and opened planned staircase to upper floor..
KITCHEN - This galley kitchen has a wide range of wall and base mounted units in a modern wooden design with appliances that include, electric cooker, connection for gas cooker, space for a free standing fridge/freezer and access to the lounge, dining room, and to the enclosed rear garden and residential parking..
BEDROOM 1 - This spacious double bedroom has large windows to the front of the house providing lots of natural light. The room further benefits from carpeting and a neutral décor. This is a peaceful room as there is no traffic to the front of the house.
BEDROOM 2 - Quietly situated to the rear of the property, this double bedroom offers built in storage and benefits from carpeting and a modern décor.
BEDROOM 3 - This single bedroom room is located to the front of the house and would make an ideal study, children's bedroom, laundry room,. There is a good sized good-sized cupboard accessed from this room over the stairs which can be changed into a small wardrobe or would be idea for storage..
STAIRWAY AND UPPER HALL - This is an open plan wooden staircase from the lounge leading to the upper hall with a window to the side providing natural light. The hall and stairs have been freshly carpeted.
BATHROOM - The bathroom located at the top of the stairs and the window overlooks the rear garden providing natural light. It is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of bath with electric shower, WC and glass hand wash basin. It further benefits from modern décor and tiling..
GARDENS - This property has well established gardens to the front and rear. To the front there is a paved area to the public foot path and across to the section of land leading on to natural wild ground. This is nicely secluded and provides a delightful place to sit in the sun. To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden with a small patio area, lawn and access to residential parking and a garage..
LOCATION - This property is set in a delightful and private location. With little through traffic, the property is located on an easily accessed road from Mearns Road. Shawwood park is within normal walking distance of the property and only a short drive from the property there is an array of designer shops, restaurants, Churches and The Avenue Shopping Centre. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located within the catchment area of Hazeldene nursery, Kirkhill Primary School, St Clare's Primary, St Ninian's and Mearns Castle High School. Those schools plus others can be found around the area enabling schooling for all ages.
Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access into the city centre and surrounding areas of Glasgow and trains can be taken from Whitecraigs and Patterton railway stations which has ample parking allowing ease of commuting to the city centre. The property is ideal for people working in or around Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Due to location and price this property is much in demand. Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report valuation - £195,000 the home report can be down loaded from www.onesurvey.org
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
- Modern end terraced house
- Spacious rooms
- Modern decor
- Laminate flooring
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Double Driveway
- Front and rear gardens
- Quiet location
The status of this property is: N/a.