2 Bedroom Property
Wellshot Road, Tollcross
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this 2nd floor flat in a traditional tenement block within Tollcross in the East of Glasgow. This particular property will suit a multitude of buyers from a single person or a couple to the discerning buy to let investor. This property is within an popular area for those seeking flats to let and was much in demand. As such would ,make an excellent addition to a landlords portfolio.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower and several spacious storage cupboards . The property further benefits from gas central heating, laminate flooring, modern decor, communal garden and street parking. Access to the flat from the stair well is via double storm doors leading to a small vestibule and an inner front door.
LOUNGE - Spacious lounge with large bay windows to front gifting the room with natural light. The lounge is a pleasant peaceful room over looking a side adjacent to Wellshot Road. Dimensions Size 5.2m x 3.4m approximately
KITCHEN - This is a surprisingly large room with large south facing windows filling the room with natural light. The room is fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with appliances that include stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. In additions there is a combi boiler and adequate space for a dining table and chairs. . White goods may be included in the sale. The windows to the rear allow natural light into the room. There is a large storage cupboard with lighting and power with in the kitchen providing ideal storage for a wide array of items or appliances. Dimensions Size 5.2m (incl cupboard) x 3.2m approximately
BEDROOM 1 - This is a spacious double bedroom with laminate flooring and modern decor. The window overlooks the side street adjacent to Wellshot Road providing lots of light and a pleasant ambience. Dimensions Size 4.5m x 3.1m approximately
BATHROOM - This family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising bath with recently fitted instant shower over the bath and a small plumbed shower attached to the taps shower, WC, and wash hand basin. The room is long and spacious providing ample room for changing, storing towels or as a drying area. The wooden cladding and ceiling provide a delightful warm feeling. The windows to the front allowing natural light into the room. Dimensions Size 5.5m x 1.3m approximately
BEDROOM 2 - This is a good sized single bedroom with carpeted flooring and modern decor. The window overlooks the communal garden to the rear allowing natural light into the room. There is ample room for wardrobes and the room would make an excellent study or work room other than just a single bedroom. Dimensions Size 5.5m x 1.3m approximately
GARDENS - Communal garden to the rear
LOCATION - This property is set in a popular location, just off Tollcross Road and is only a short drive to Glasgow city centre where there is a wide array of designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located close to and is convenient for access to Tollcross Park, Tollcross International swimming centre, Shettleston railway station, and various retails parks, Ideally located for a variety of schools and nurseries enabling schooling for all ages. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access to all surrounding areas and the city centre. Conveniently located for access to the motorways going east and west. The property is ideal for people working in or around the city centre or East end of Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report Valuation £68,000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
Edit | Delete
- Second floor flat
- Spacious rooms
- Modern decor
- Laminate flooring
- Gas central heating
- Bathroom with shower
- White goods can be included in the sale
- Secure door entry system
- Street parking
- Immediate entry, video and viewing available
The status of this property is: N/a.
Are you interested in this property? Click the button below to send an enquiry.