2 Bedroom Property
Balcurvie Road, Easterhouse
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this desirable first floor 2 bedroomed. Further benefits from new carpets, new sockets and new light fittings
KITCHEN - This recently fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base mounted units in a modern white design with appliances that include stainless steel sink, plumbed for an automatic washing machine and space fro a fridge freezer. The kitchen has windows to the front giving lots of light. White goods may be included in the sale.
BEDROOM 1 - This spacious double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with large windows providing lots of light and benefits from recently fitted carpets, fitted cupbaird/wardrobe and new neutral décor.
BEDROOM 2 - This double bedroom to the rear of the property benefits good natural light, new carpets and new neutral décor.
BATHROOM - This family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin. It further benefits tiling and windows to the rear allowing natural light into the room.
GARDENS - Enclosed private garden to the rear and communal area for the bins
LOCATION - This property is set in a pleasant and private location. With little through traffic, the property is located close to Auchenlea Road and is only a short walk/drive to the Fort Retail Park where there is a wide array of designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. The property is located close to and is convenient for access to local parks and recreational area, Easterhosue railway station, local bus routes to various parts of the city and convenient for access toe the motorway connections.Ideally located for a variety of schools and nurseries enabling schooling for all ages. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access to all surrounding areas and the city centre. . The property is ideal for people working in or around the city centre or East end of Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
1-4-sale is open 6 days a week: Monday to Friday 9am to 8:00pm & Saturday 10.00am - 1.00pm to arrange your viewing.
Home Report Valuation £50,000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
Edit | Delete
- First floor flat
- Recently decorated throughout
- New carpets
- Spacious rooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- White goods can be included in sale
- Street parking
- Private garden
The status of this property is: N/a.
Are you interested in this property? Click the button below to send an enquiry.